Logic Combi 24 - Always on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just looking for some advice. So I recently purchased a house and it has a Logic Combi 24 and has for a while. Its actually quite good when on. The issue I have is when I have it set in winter mode and I have the CH on the remote it is still as loud as it was with demand for CH. It does not fire up but continues making noise and showing mode C almost like it does have CH demand. Unfortunately it resonates up stairs and is a little annoying at night. So I turn it off and freeze in the morning! ;)

If i turn it to taps only I hear nothing but get hot tap water on demand so i would expect the CH to do the same. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Do you have 2 room stats. If so then one of the zone valves is faulty and turning boiler on.
If not it’s possible internal link has been left in.
Boiler only has C when an external demand for CH is detected.

I have a one remote thermostat. Some of the rads have the controls for 1 - 5 but I guess they don't send any signal so just the controller. I am sure when it was cold I had it working once this weekend but now its on I cannot get it to stop, always mode C whether on or off on the control. Turn down temp, and does not stop, never fires up but pump continious. So I guess my question is, what is "internal link left in"? If i turn to water only mode it then turns off after a few minutes. I cannot stop the boiler with the remote which only has modes for "run" "cont on" and "cont off" of which none stop it runnning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back