ideal logic+ 24 stuck on winter mode

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
My ideal logic+ 24 boiler stuck on winter mode, means even if I turn it to summer or off mode, the central heating is still on. Turned off the mains for a while but didn't work. Any ideas?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I’d engage in a gas safe engineer once the pandemic is over. Have you turned your room thermostat down?

Hi all.
My ideal logic+ 24 boiler stuck on winter mode, means even if I turn it to summer or off mode, the central heating is still on. Turned off the mains for a while but didn't work. Any ideas?
Thanks

The spindle is probably snapped meaning you can’t change the function. Because they are spring loaded you can’t tell it broken.

If you have a room stat turn to off. If not you’ll have to turn the boiler off at the wall or the heating temp all the down then it will only come on every so often.

Slim chance it’s the pcb.

If you hold the dial in the reset position do you get the - symbol after a few seconds ?

Hi.
No there is no reaction from the mode switch. I control the boiler with the timer now, so the heating is off. Looks like need a gas engineer attention.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back