Logic Combi 35 won't pressurize

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In our home with have a Logic Combi ESP1 35 boiler. There was a leak so no pressure in the system. I fixed the leak, so I have attempted to re-fill and increase the pressure. However when opening the 'filling taps' there is a split second sound of water, but then nothing. The pressure does not increase at all. The boiler is only a few years old and is serviced every year so I don't think it's broken.

Sponsored Links
if your opening the taps correctly which can be easily mixed up on some logics then it will be non return valve stuck give valves a bit of a sharp tap

Did you close off the flow and return pipes when repairing the leak?

No I didn't, I was a radiator valve that had gotten loose by my dogs bed bashing it, I just tightened it back up again

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Definitely turning correct taps? If yes, probably best as per @gas112, if unsure, post photo of pipework arrangement under the boiler.

As everyone else is telling you, the valve configuration will be wrong , as @CBW says post a pic of all the valves under the boiler, terrible design, newer ones have different coloured handles

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back