Logik L22FED13 tv defaults to DVD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend has a Logik digital tv with integral DVD drive in his mother's bedroom. When she has been watching the DTV and switches off it goes back to DVD and displays 'No Signal' when switched on again, meaning that she needs to use the Input menu to get back to DTV. This happens even if she's just put the TV into 'Standby'. No problem if you have all your faculties, but his mother is getting confused by this and he has to tune the TV back in for her most of the time. Is there a simple fix for this? I said I'd ask the experts here to see if this can be changed; they do use the DVD occasionally and he doesn't want to disable it, which I know is a possible fix but a bit extreme. Any suggestions appreciated and I'll pass them on.

Sponsored Links
There should be a button on the remote, which is marked with a rectangle and an inward pointing arrow.
[ ]<-

Press this once or twice to change the input.

Dunno. Many TVs default to TV on switch on, others default to last used input. Maybe there is a menu option to set the default. Have a good read of the manual.

My bedroom TV defaults to analogue TV, which I would imagine would also be a pain for your mother. I can live with it but maybe when I am older ? You have my sympathies even though not a lot of help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back