Loo Seat!!

C

calorific

I installed a bathroom suite at home about 4 years ago. Couple of years ago Mrs Calorific wanted a new toilet seat (she's funny like that :eek:) and off I toddled to buy a replacement for the specific pan for about £40. She now wants yet another one (don;t ask), and I have sourced it for over £105!!!!!!!

FFS.

And before you ask, I cannot find another one that is in the precise shape. :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Take a plaster cast of Mrs C's derrière and then mould your own tailored one from impact resistant moulding compound.

Take a plaster cast of Mrs C's derrière and then mould your own tailored one from impact resistant moulding compound.
I'll put that suggestion to her tomorrow. I take it I'll be able to crash out on your floor for a few days afterwards :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Had the same thing for a customer this week. Slightly odd shaped wooden loo seat - £150 notes. Someone really is taking the p*ss.

I had to source a toilet seat for a customer, the toilet was discontinued 10 years ago. I had to order the seat from France, it cost £190. :eek: :eek: :eek:

But they had to pay as their one had broken.

Andy

Take note, future toilet purchasers! If you buy an odd shaped loo, with an unusual (or square) ((not that I'm saying that squares are unusual)) seat, then buy an extra couple of spares for it while they are still available and plentiful.

If in ten years time you find you haven't had to use them, then flog them on fleabay for a huge mark-up!

(To someone in the same boat as Calorific)

;)

Sponsored Links
Back