Look at this for a new invention

B

B.O.B DOLE

I think its about time someone invented a decent earing aid not that i need one but i saw a few the other day and the size of this big daft thing round the ear and those so called in the ear type which look like an abnormal growth coming out of the ear which with instinct when you see it you stair at trying to make out what it is. So this is my idea why can there not be a reciver which is as small as a pin put on the shirt and another reciever planted inside or the back of the ear

Sponsored Links
If Otto's in an inventing mood, I could do with a little light bulb that makes a sound. Then my boiler would buzz when it fails to light, and not just put a light on.

The reason Eric Sykes wears glasses is to help him hear, rather than see. Something to do with bone conduction behind the ear, I think.

Er....it will also help him to see people so he can lipread...

BOB, just drive a six inch nail in your ear, and the bit left sticking out will work as an aerial, cheap as chips.

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
If Otto's in an inventing mood, I could do with a little light bulb that makes a sound. Then my boiler would buzz when it fails to light, and not just put a light on.

The reason Eric Sykes wears glasses is to help him hear, rather than see. Something to do with bone conduction behind the ear, I think.

sorry but Otto,s gone home to germany i will ask him for some advice next time i get in touch.

securespark said:
Er....it will also help him to see people so he can lipread...

No Glass in them, apparently.....

B.O.B said:
sorry but Otto,s gone home to germany i will ask him for some advice next time i get in touch.

Marvellous, Thanks !! :D

correct about eric sykes, if you ever get a chance to see him in any old footage ,look closely at his glasses they are just frames.

johnny_t said:

`Twas to minimise Hattie Jaques- they were x -ray spex :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back