Looking for a maintenance free garden shed ...help??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am looking for any and all advice on good places to buy a maintenance free garden shed ( must be 10x8 with the door on the 8ft face) best price I can see at the mo is around € 1600 which is very expensive. Don't really want to get another wooden one so if anyone has advice on this I would really appreciate it. I am in Dublin. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I would recommend a metal shed as they are maintenance free and they do not need to be treated. The only thing that is bad about metal sheds are that they cause condensation if not ventilated. Have you tried google-ing shed suppliers? From what I understand there are a lot of UK companies that do delivery to Ireland but I know it can cost a bit more. Is there anywhere local? I had a friend who brought a Yardmaster metal shed and its seems ok, so maybe check them out? I hope this helps somewhat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back