Looking for a wired alarm for home use?

Sponsored Links
For basic systems, they're fine.
However, may i ask why/how you chose those two sellers?

If having an alarm is a condition of insurance then it has to be a system that the insurance company's underwriters will accept.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps my answer was a bit short.
Is it for insurance as mentioned, in which case neither are suitable for a insured system unless stated.
There are competitively priced items that are in case insurance requirements are needed or possibly in the future. You will get some here stating this is a DIY site and you should only be guided towards cheaper systems, however the professionals giving advise always err on the safer side than risky equipment.

alumni - I chose those as they seem the best priced - should i be looking else where?

bernardgreen - No its not a condition of insurance, just for piece of mind.

Is there any other systems i should be looking at?

I need

Alarm panel
Rkp
bell box
dummy bell box
3 pir
2 door contacts
battery
cable

no more than 150 and must be pretty easy to fit

alumni - I chose those as they seem the best priced - should i be looking else where?

bernardgreen - No its not a condition of insurance, just for piece of mind.

I have no experience of either but they don't come up on the usual 'hit list'.

Think about it.

I am spending no more than £3000 and want an Aston Martin..........................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back