Looking for correct espag window handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, got a couple of espag window handles to replace - just want to make sure I get the correct ones

Here's the old handle

Os6BgMh.jpg

vCROi3W.jpg

It's a 15mm spindle

Will these work? If not would appreciate a link to the right ones.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Or I could just bring the handle into the shop and ask them, I guess. Maybe they're all interchangeable and I'm overthinking it.

99.9% of espags are interchangable and hole centres are the same, the main difference is the spindle length, it all depends where the mechanism is situated within the profile, some are close to the inner face so spindles only need to be short, others the mechanism is closer to the outside face and you need a longer spindle to reach it, some handle manufacturers include a packet of 5 different length spindles which you can swap out and are magnetic while others just put a 50mm spindle in and the customer cuts it to length themselves, it really is just as simple as hacksawing of what you don't need

Sponsored Links
Ta, I know the spindle length so it sounds like the one I linked to should be okay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back