Looking for Klein tools and combination ladder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I'm after a couple of tools which I can't track down anywhere on the net. Is there such a thing as a Klein Tools shop? And also, if I'm after a good quality combination ladder which brand should I go for?

Any help is hugely appreciated.

I've seen what seems to be a great site for ladders (but no Klein Tools) but not sure what to go for - if anyone can take a look and give me their opinion it would be fantastic.

The site is Horizon Tools and Ladders, and as a quick tip to anyone who's interested they're giving away those 6 in 1 screwdrivers at the moment. They're amazing.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I've had a reply on another forum directing me to the Klein Tools website - sorry if my post was confusing, I'm trying to find a UK retailer of Klein Tools, wih no success :(

If anyone can let me know wher they have bought these tools I'd be really grateful

I've tried that, and every other possible combination! All I can get is US suppliers, nothing in the UK. Anyone bought Klein in the UK?

Sponsored Links
never heard of

ask the person who suggested them

No contact now unfortunately. does anyone know of an electrical tool forum that could be worth a go?

Have you tried e-mailing them, they say they have a worldwide network of distributors.

There are a couple of items on e-bay

Jason

I've emailed them twice with no response. I think there may be a French distributor, but I can't out!

I hate eBay I'm afraid - too many sharks

I've seen what seems to be a great site for ladders ....... but not sure what to go for - if anyone can take a look and give me their opinion it would be fantastic.

The site is Horizon Tools and Ladders, and as a quick tip to anyone who's interested they're giving away those 6 in 1 screwdrivers at the moment. They're amazing.

1. My advice is don't buy a 2 tread step ladder if you need to get up to the chimney. :eek:

2. Don't buy any ladder based on a free 'amazing' screwdriver gift - consider other criteria :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back