Looking for new boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
id rather have a cylinder than a combi to be honest, even better an unvented cylinder like i have, think if the bloke is happy with what he now has then no problems, fitted one of the worcestor 40 kw combis on the customers request as it supplied 17 litres a min, ****** does is 3 bar inlet pressure and 14 litres at the tap

Sponsored Links
id rather have a cylinder than a combi to be honest, even better an unvented cylinder like i have, think if the bloke is happy with what he now has then no problems, fitted one of the worcestor 40 kw combis on the customers request as it supplied 17 litres a min, **** does is 3 bar inlet pressure and 14 litres at the tap

Set it up properly!!! Look at an Atag 51 kW combi or an Ethos 54C. They will deliver around 700 litres in 30 minutes. Only commercial cylinders match them.

Unvented cylinders are made by Satan himself.

Whilst YOU may be abusive BB, your posts are offensive to those of us who actually know what we are talking about and actually fit and repair boilers, unlike you who only reads and dreams about doing so.

Your posts are irrelevant and totally unhelpful :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You're right, I missed out the not.

You're not abusive, just offensive, mentally challenged and the forum idiot.

Stills gives us all a laugh reading your tripe and feeble put downs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They say laughing exercises loads of muscles. We must have the fittest forum members on here after reading all your posts.

Everyone can see I'm from Norwich, as I post my location in my profile.

Yet another point that makes you the forum idiot, thinking others cannot read as well as you can browsing all your brochures for info :rolleyes:

Look at an Atag 51 kW combi or an Ethos 54C. They will deliver around 700 litres in 30 minutes. Only commercial cylinders match them.

You are a bit of a bell end aren`t you? a 51kw combi in a domestic dwelling, I assume you are recommending this for the hot water flow rate?

The whole concept would be wasted . You are a ****

Look at an Atag 51 kW combi or an Ethos 54C. They will deliver around 700 litres in 30 minutes. Only commercial cylinders match them.

You are a bit of a bell end aren`t you? a 51kw combi in a domestic dwelling, I assume you are recommending this for the hot water flow rate?

You don't know much about this heating & water stuff do You? I advise you to find out about quality combis. Take note of the Mod.

Strange how the mods only have to step in on posts that you mis-represent your self on :rolleyes:

Which is in fact any post that you reply to.

My posts are all helpful, letting the unsuspecting DIYers know what a fool you are and how incompetent your replies are?

How many times have you been banned now?

Strange how the mods only have to step in on posts that you mis-represent your self

I do not post abusive or unhelpful posts. You do. You may be banned again.

Your posts often seem quite abusive to me.

Little of what you post is relevant to the original question or to reasonableness.

A 54 kW combi for a small house comes to mind!

Strange how the mods only have to step in on posts that you mis-represent your self

I do not post abusive or unhelpful posts. You do. You may be banned again.

Unlike you BB, Dr Drivel, Watersystems, I have never been banned:cool:

We are kept aware of the times you have been banned. Joy to all in the forum when this happens :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back