Looking to buy wago connectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi not a spark but do a lot of my own wiring. Can I ask is there anywhere to buy assorted wago connectors?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Personally I'd want to buy my wago connectors from a reputable distributor, I know there are clones in circulation and I wouldn't trust third party amazon sellers to send me genuine wagos.

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone I decided just to order a 221 85 piece selection box as atm it’s for doing lights in my home so smaller dimensions.
Thanks

Don’t forget you may need Wagolite boxes to put the connectors in!
I'm not sure I see the point of the wagobox lite, unlike the other wagobox models it's not maintenance free.

If you don't need MF you can put wagos in any normal electrical enclosure, if you do need MF then i'd go for the wagobox 221-4 (especially for the OP who has already bought 221-4xx series connectors)

This document details which combinations of Wago connectors + Wago boxes are certified as MF. ... (link)
We have often discussed this!

Unless I'm missing it, I cannot see any claims about "certified as MF" (nor any suggesting as to who might doing any such 'certifying'). All I see, for four of the products, is a statement such as "... Suitable for MF applications when using WAGO's 222 & 773 series.".

Have you seen more about this 'certifying'?

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back