Loser Lanes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Any prediction of when that will actually happen? Remainers have been predicting that since 2016
It's been going on since 2016

20% drop in pound 19% drop in FDI
£1tr assets moved from UK to EU
UK lost AAA credit rating
Shortage of Nurses
Shortage of fruit pickers
Lower productivity
Stagnating growth

Sponsored Links
It's been going on since 2016

20% drop in pound 19% drop in FDI
£1tr assets moved from UK to EU
UK lost AAA credit rating
Shortage of Nurses
Shortage of fruit pickers
Lower productivity
Stagnating growth

OK

What do u want us to do about

Good point (n)
Bad point @Notch7 and @Tigercubrider Read past the headlines. Those figures are for Britons in RICHER EU countries.

A64F3382-4D3C-4D51-AF21-C14E6663CCDF.jpeg

From the link in the article. Do yourself a favour, grab a calculator and add up both sides of the figures in the link you both quote. Come back and tell me the answer.

I'll save you the trouble. 30,000 U.K. nationals claiming Jsa in EU countries, 65,000 EU nationals claiming Jsa in the U.K. What was your point again?

Last edited:
No more free access for EU nationals to our health, education, benefits and housing services UNLESS we specifically invite them here to do a job of work.
Studies show EU immigrants are a net gain to UK not loss

Since referendum 12,000 nurses from EU have left

Since referendum immigration has gone up not down

It's funny how you still bang the same drum after 4 years despite your arguments being proved wrong.

Why would you keep repeating the same mistake.

65,000 EU nationals claiming Jsa in the U.K.

Remind me, does the UK government implement the EU rules on sending back jobseekers who have been unable to find work, or who are a drain on the public purse?

No?

So where does the responsibility lie?

Remind me, does the UK government implement the EU rules on sending back jobseekers who have been unable to find work, or who are a drain on the public purse? No? So where does the responsibility lie?

With the people. Make it so that they can’t come here to 'seek work' in the first place because when they ain’t here, we won’t have to bother sending them back, will we? Simples.

Last edited:
I see you have realised your previous mistake in not blaming the UK government for its failure.

But what if we continue to have the same government, making the same mistakes?

But what if we continue to have the same government, making the same mistakes?

If we have the same government making the same mistakes we'll do the same as we’ve been doing for years - vote them out at the next GE and try again with another government - Labour, Tory or whatever the people decide.

Has there ever been a government that everyone has been happy with?

Has there ever been a government that YOU have been happy with?

Do tell.

Last edited:
So here we have mottie claiming that leaving the EU will enable us to do something

Even though the EU membership doesn't prevent us from doing it.

Silly, silly mottie.

I see you keep going back to alter your previous posts.

Blaming "foreigners" for the actions of the UK government was silly of you.

Trying to obfuscate doesn't make you any less silly.

But you already knew all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back