Lost Code for Intellisense c023-203

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved into a new house and I have the above control panel but no code. How do I reset?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nothing, but you are compromising the security of that panel, possibly the end user...

Nothing, but you are compromising the security of that panel, possibly the end user...

As a lot of us say that.

However Sparky does seem to do this in a PM now and THAT is none of our business.

I see why your comment was made and respect it.
Defaulting should NOT be given out freely.
The internet is a free place though and it is not nor will be ever controlled as all would wish.

Sparky does seem to have made the effort to keep defaulting "invisible" so you have to respect that.
Unlike others and even manufacturers who do so without the concern you have shown.

Can I do a big bump on this - i'm in exactly the same situation as the OP - moved to a new house with intellisense c023-203 and have no idea of the code - nothing was left, and I'd like to have a working alarm.

Power down , short memory link on pcb and power up , remove shorting link , customer and engineer codes defaulted 1234, and 7890

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back