Lost DS

Sponsored Links
My eldest (9) has lost his DS.

Does anyone have any idea where it is?

If you can help him find it, he's prepared to share his next pack of post-swimming Walkers Max crisps.

Thanks.

When you find it dont forget to get a r4 for it mine holds 60 games

Sponsored Links
There is already a daily alarm on the DS, accessible without any cartridge in it.

THis can be set to go off at set times each day so you only have to be alert at that time to try & find it.

Bit too late now though :D

There is already a daily alarm on the DS, accessible without any cartridge in it.

THis can be set to go off at set times each day so you only have to be alert at that time to try & find it.

Bit too late now though :D
There you go! all you have to do is set the alarm and voila :D

There you go! all you have to do is set the alarm and voila :D
And of course he'd had to call the new owner and ask them to do that - you can get the telephone number by requesting the member contact details from eBay.

My eldest (9) has lost his DS. Does anyone have any idea where it is?

I dont, but if it is still in your house and you really, really, want to find it, then go for a strip search (of your house!). Dont let anyone else help you as you go from room to room and in that way you will know that a proper search has been carried out. I am the finder in this house and I look down the back of drawers, under wardrobes, through every jacket and bag and if it is in the house, I find it. Go for it mate. A couple of hours work on behalf of your son will be rewarded tenfold by the look on his face when you find it.

My eldest (9) has lost his DS. Does anyone have any idea where it is?

I dont, but if it is still in your house and you really, really, want to find it, then go for a strip search (of your house!). Dont let anyone else help you as you go from room to room and in that way you will know that a proper search has been carried out. I am the finder in this house and I look down the back of drawers, under wardrobes, through every jacket and bag and if it is in the house, I find it. Go for it mate. A couple of hours work on behalf of your son will be rewarded tenfold by the look on his face when you find it.

I am now more than ever determined to find it. :gritted teeth:

look in the last place you'll look first then you'll find it straight away

i was in cyprus recently.

but thats before it was reported missing :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back