Lots of problems with Vaillant Boiler, not sure what to do

The shower head may be scaled up (try leaving it in a mug of descaler) or perhaps the head is designed for a low power electric shower (the holes are very small). Otherwise get another head with larger holes.

Sponsored Links
You wouldn't belive it, I managed to get a good look at the shower head today. Turns out, when the plumber fitted our shower, he had left a small plastic "stopper" thing that I found inside the shower head. Only a dribble of water would be able to get through it and it was blocking all the holes to supply the shower. I simply unscrewed this from the shower head, reattached it and now have a working shower. Unbeliveable!! Why he wouldn't have noticed this when fitting the shower I have no idea! I am now thinking of purchasing a good plumbing book and swatting up to do more myself....might be money better spent. :LOL:

Very interesting money_penny. I imagine you are getting so much wetter now that the shower works properly ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back