LOVIN THE SCOUSERS TONIGHT

Sponsored Links
the look on Wengers face made up for the FA cup yesterday

will Kenny get banned because he was seen clearly telling Arsene to

**** OFF on the telly

Sponsored Links
Rooney swore right into the camera, Dalglish swore at Wenger (you couldn't tell what Wenger said to him) and was caught on camera. Notice the difference?

Unless Daglish included the word Merd! to Arsene, I don't think the Frenchman would be too concerned. I live not too far from Liverpool, am half Liverpudlian, and I don't understand the Liverpool accent.

EFC - 12 minutes extra time? I couldn't find a TV channel to watch this on, where was it on? I was amazed at the 5 minutes extra added on yesterday, at Man U v Man C...at least that was on the telly. Big teams always seem to have extended time..I know lower teams are in awe of playing the super teams, but referees shouldn't be swayed in important games.

Unless Daglish included the word Merd! to Arsene, I don't think the Frenchman would be too concerned. I live not too far from Liverpool, am half Liverpudlian, and I don't understand the Liverpool accent.

EFC - 12 minutes extra time? I couldn't find a TV channel to watch this on, where was it on? I was amazed at the 5 minutes extra added on yesterday, at Man U v Man C...at least that was on the telly. Big teams always seem to have extended time..I know lower teams are in awe of playing the super teams, but referees shouldn't be swayed in important games.

Carragher was laid out for 8 minutes, time taken to take first pen, 90 secs to celebrate 1st pen and book van persie

Extra time is a MINIMUM figure, more can and is often played

Sponsored Links
Back