Low gas pressure

Fragile wrote

There is only ONE safe situation and thats for the HSE, with powers of entry, to go and look at it!

Any hse officer with powers of entry to my home for a supposed gas safety breach would be met with a 12 guage double barrel.
Let him put that in his safety records for future reference.

Sponsored Links
You wouldn't believe how many different groups of people have right of access to your home without requiring a warrant.

HSE are one I'm afraid so don't shoot them or your contribution to this (and any other) forum will be limited to before lights out in the nick ... I've made an assumption here that prisoners have internet access during the day as they seem to have pretty much everything else :LOL:

You wouldn't believe how many different groups of people have right of access to your home without requiring a warrant.

HSE are one I'm afraid so don't shoot them or your contribution to this (and any other) forum will be limited to before lights out in the nick ... I've made an assumption here that prisoners have internet access during the day as they seem to have pretty much everything else :LOL:

:LOL:

that doesnt mean they will get in the first time they try though.

balenzas reaction is flawed anyway, they would simply come back mob handed and cart him off.

There are not that many who have a right of access without a Warrant.

Its not a lot more than:-

Police, but only if they think a crime is in progress or a wanted suspect is on the premises. ( They interpret that as meaning they can go anywhere at any time though )

HSE if they think there may be a health hazard.

EHO if they think there may be a health hazard.

Customs/Inland revenue

Army UXB disposal team if they think you have a bomb there.

Fire Brigade if they think there is a fire.

Not many others though!

Tony

Sponsored Links
You missed British Nuclear Police. No warrant, no nothing.
Only sus. Keep those reacyors undercover boys....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back