Low pressure Bath/shower mixer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I'm refitting my bathroom, which includes putting in new bath and Bath Shower mixer taps.
The old taps are about 12 years old and the water flow through taps and shower head is good.
I have a gravity feed water system and the stored water tank is approx 2.2 meters above bath taps.
All I can find are Bath/shower mixers that have a minimum 0.2 bar pressure to work.
I'm worried that these taps will not give enough water flow through the shower head to get a half decent flow for a shower.
The old Bath/shower taps worked fine but the new ones don't seem to work as well on gravity feed now days.
Does any one know the reason why that would be?
Can any body reccomend any better flow taps?
Can these taps be adjusted to give better flow? I work in an engineering company so I would have access to facilitys if they could be modified inside.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't know if this will be too late for you, but 0.2 bar is about 2m head!

1 bar is 10m or around 32 feet of head, so you should be ok with taps that require minimum 0.2 bar. I have the same problem!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back