Low pressure in heatline c28 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!
We have a heatline c28 boiler which has just lost pressure for no apparent reason. Can someone help us fix it? I've done it before on a different boiler and think it's something to do with turning 2 valves, but I'm not sure which ones and we don't have the manual.
Thanks so much in advance for your help. This is what the pipes look like. (I'm not sure why it's sideways!)

Sponsored Links
Use a flt bladed screwdriver to turn the isolation valve on the end of the flex 2nd copper pipe from right,

Brilliant, thank you! The hot water is back on now, but the pressure is right at the top, in the red area of the dial, I feel like that's not good :S how do I get it to go down again? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
first make sure that you have turned the filling valve off correctly, the slot that you turned needs to be set back to horizontal , for off , then take a bowl and release water from an accessible radiator bleed valve untill the water pressure is about 1.5 Bar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back