Low pressure on my baxi platinum combi - help pls!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The pressure has dropped on my boiler and therefore I have no heating or hot water. I know its a simple procedure to pressurize it but being a single woman, sorry but I dont iknow how to do it. Can anyone give me some help please... i dont want to call a guy out who will charge me £30 for 2 mins work. Thanks :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have done what you suggested and I now have hot water!!!! Not sure what to do if theres too much pressure in the system but its just over the '1' now and seems ok. You have helped alot, thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the help sorting out my boiler - the presssure has dropped again so I did what I was told and its all working again but the only problem is I can't remember which position the left hand switch should be when completed - should it be facing towards me or to the left??? Its facing towards me at the moment and seems fine.... just abit concerned I may have got it wrong (another blonde moment -sorry!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back