Low profile socket behind wall mount TV

Recessed mountings for Socket Outlets (and other devices of similar "standard" size) are available in Australia [and in North America]).
My question was "are they not so available in the UK" and, if not, why not?
No good for wall-warts.

No good for moulded plugs.

Probably no good for non-moulded if you care about bending radii.

Once again I should have read all the later replies befor posting mine... :oops:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local