Lower hot water pressure in en suite

Sponsored Links
No, as far as I know diesel engines don`t rely on combustion. Let me ask you a question. Do you know what combustion means?

Sponsored Links
No, as far as I know diesel engines don`t rely on combustion.

Hmmm

Well there you go , u knew the answer, only a bloke would know that
a diesel engine does not have a spark plug

You have been exposed
;) :) :) :)

You have been exposed

How does a diesel engine start? explain the process from inserting the key,if you cannot,that means you are gay.Proceed.

You have been exposed

How does a diesel engine start? explain the process from inserting the key,if you cannot,that means you are gay.Proceed.

you than turn the key ;) your not homo phobic are you :eek:

Are you a russian ??

You obviously don't given the first sentence

The basic difference between a diesel engine and a gasoline engine is that in a diesel engine, the fuel is sprayed into the combustion chambers through fuel injector nozzles just when the air in each chamber has been placed under such great pressure that it’s hot enough to ignite the fuel spontaneously

I pasted that, haven`t a clue about combustion. :D Don`t even know where he lives,,, :LOL:

haven`t a clue about combustion.

Same with gravity fed systems. :LOL:

Simples Muppets,pressure at his en suite will be lower than his pressure at his downstairs outlets because his gravity fed supplies have to climb back up to reach his taps in en suite, thus lowering pressure. :rolleyes: I know this from experience,not doing drawings on bits of paper . ;)

Better blow me up lad! xx :cool: Believe thars a 5 dollar reeward!!! I`m not Bamber..

haven`t a clue about combustion.

Same with gravity fed systems. :LOL:

Simples Muppets,pressure at his en suite will be lower than his pressure at his downstairs outlets because his gravity fed supplies have to climb back up to reach his taps in en suite, thus lowering pressure. :rolleyes: I know this from experience,not doing drawings on bits of paper . ;)
:LOL: Having reread what you wrote You're obviously right in what you say, which compares to downstairs outlets. Blagards picture though compared to an upstairs outlet, but his picture didn't relate to the o.p. which you're answer does.
I owe you an apology...............

bamber ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back