LP111 programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if the drayton LP111 programmer is compatible with a greenstar 28i combi? I've had a woman ask. . new system installed and combi only comes on when the programmer kicks in for the heating, when the "off" time comes on programmer, power to the boier is cut off, which means no power to combi at all, meaning no hot water. Sounds like the sparky has taken the main LNE to the programmer then the boiler?

im sure the main LNE should come from spur. .to boiler THEN to programmer. . .I think its the way its been wired is wrong, but sparky has said its the wrong programmer. .which im 99.9% sure its not, expert advice required!!! thanks.

Sponsored Links
It's been wired wrong. The boiler should have power from the spur at all times. There'll be a separate set of terminals for the thermostat to control central heating only.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back