LPG Combi but not too pricey..

Sponsored Links
A quick google search of lpg boiler Spain instantly picks this site up
Much cheaper prices than you quoted, unless I’m missing something by not actually reading page View attachment 146177

Thanks, useful info, but still a grand, mas o menos, what with the £ so weak (Did someone mention Brexit?)

I think I'll go for the Intergas, £650 inc VAT, flue and LPG conversion kit. I'm driving to and from UK anyway so I'll get a better quality boiler cheaper. The Cointra is tempting but they're not fantastic quality these things (Apparently they're made in the UK but sold in Spain!).
With regards to warranty I'll have to go without a valid warranty. If you've seen the state of the open flued boiler flues here you'd understand why I'm sceptical to care for a warranty the way they install things here, flue pipes balanced onto the draft diverter, slightest gust of wind whole thing can come off, but nearly all the installations are water heaters down here so only a few minutes use normally, that's probably why the fatalities are low considering the ropey flues!

Thanks for all your research folks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back