LT TERRANEO 600 Intercom, volume issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, new to the forum, hopefully I can receive some much needed assistance!

I have an antiquated intercom system, according to http://intercomsrus.com/intercom_handset_finder_tool.htm it is an LT TERRANEO 600.

The volume was unbelievably loud, so naturally I attempted to tinker with it and now we are without any volume at all! The door release and speech feature still work fine. Would anyone here be able to shed any light on how to adjust the volume to an average level? I have attached a picture, for the record I am not technically minded but am willing to give it a go!
Door_204014_resized.jpg

Cheers, Nick

Sponsored Links
No way of adjusting it to lower volume? I can't describe how loud this thing is! Can be problematic when drunks start leaning on it during the middle of the night (one of the benefits living in London!)

Sponsored Links
Bridge rectifier and a smaller buzzer or possibly a legrand sprint handset ( I believe this to be the replacement ) 3 volume settings

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back