Lucozade in glass bottles

Sponsored Links
I agree, sometime drinks in glass bottles really do taste a lot better than those in plastic ones, i reckon the flavor is preserved much better than plastic counterparts.
I've noticed tea taste difference in a glass cup, never understood why though

masona said:
I've noticed tea taste difference in a glass cup, never understood why though

Some people say that tea tastes better from a china cup than it does from a beaker. Plastic I can understand but china cups and beakers? :eek: :eek: :eek: Surely glaze is glaze and is chemically inert. The beaker will cool the tea more than the cup when it first goes in but, after that, the only difference I can imagine would be in the shape of the mouth while drinking from them. Could this really make a difference? :?: :?: :?: I suspect the answer is no and the only difference is in the mind of the drinker; the china cup somehow looks better and so the tea tastes better.

If this is really what's happening, it might also apply to other drinks and so it might be possible to test the theory. Take any bottle of half-decent wine, pour half into an empty (clean) milk bottle then ask a few friends to tell you which one they prefer. Now do the same with milk. :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
I have never seen it in a galss bottle :/ But I do think it is a pretty cool idea to have it in :p

Back