Macerator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am putting a lodge at the bottom of my garden and will need to put a macerator toilet in, what is the maximum it can be from the main drain?

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the related threads at the bottom of the post? may assist.

It that fails go to the web sites of the preferred and other devices you have seen and you will get a load of technical info

Ken

Sponsored Links
Is this a different macerator to the one you've asked about in your other post?

Depending on what you are planning to have in the cabin you could use an incinerating toilet.

That's a bit more than a box behind the bog though. More like a mini pump station, probably no reason why it wont shift waste 110m I'd have said.

Stuart, can you can get a fall on the drain at least some distance from the existing drain, towards your proposed lodge?

That's a bit more than a box behind the bog though. More like a mini pump station, probably no reason why it wont shift waste 110m I'd have said.

Stuart, can you can get a fall on the drain at least some distance from the existing drain, towards your proposed lodge?
That is exactly what it is Hugh, Saniflo`s version of a Jung /KSB lifting station. From experience manufactures claimed duty outputs are achieved in ideal situations though. ;)

That is exactly what it is Hugh, Saniflo`s version of a Jung /KSB lifting station. From experience manufactures claimed duty outputs are achieved in ideal situations though. ;)

And how much is one of these units? Gotta be pricey... didn’t look on the linky for costs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back