Made me chuckle - Tory PM hopefuls promising to right wrongs ...

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
64222566_2539515166107540_4619412213621325824_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
That's the point, isn't it? The people in government should be held to account. They talk like they have not been there for the last 10 years, and go on about how they will make all these amazing changes.
They are the reason the country is where it is. They caused the problems.

Sponsored Links
That's the point, isn't it? The people in government should be held to account. They talk like they have not been there for the last 10 years, and go on about how they will make all these amazing changes.
FTFY
The problems were caused by the labour government thats been ruling the last 9 years. (y)

Yeah. And, of course, the liberals during their coalition years. And pretty sure the green party must be partly to blame too, not sure why, but they must be trouble makers. And SNP, of course.
Just don't blame the government, they're doing great!

So I take it that your not voting Labour again after they trounced this country last time they were in

So I take it that your not voting Labour again after they trounced this country last time they were in
Trounced the country?

I take it that you haven't noticed that the tories since labour were last in power have borrowed more than all governments in history put together, and doubled the national debt?

Or that they have instigated a permanent austerity policy?

Not to mention the tragedy of Brexit !

Trounced the country?

I take it that you haven't noticed that the tories since labour were last in power have borrowed more than all governments in history put together, and doubled the national debt?

Or that they have instigated a permanent austerity policy?

Not to mention the tragedy of Brexit !

I dont intend on voting tory so you can put that one in the jun k box

I dont intend on voting tory so you can put that one in the jun k box
I don't give a monkey's about who you vote for...

I was just correcting your ignorance :)

All politicians make promises to the electorate so as to get elected

Some bell **ds on here (ellal) are so gullable
They cannot work it out

Than again he is a member of the Corbyn cult :LOL: along with Noseall and johnD :LOL:

Dare say they actually vote :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back