Magnaclean test results on Adey site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I know there is give and take on the leakage issues of the 4 filters tested but if the results are truly independent then Magnacleans have it.

Does anyone have the non magnetic result of the proffesional to compare to the twintech as the result is unavailable?

Also does anyone have any experience with the modded sleeve for non magnetic bits on the proffesional as to whether it really improves the non magnetic removal?

Ta

Jez

Sponsored Links
spirotech dirt removal units are available.
search you tube for video. first video.5.13.
non plastic unit and easy diy to clean out.
good luck.

Thanks.

I've got the spirotrap (old one) already but either my system is wonderfully clean or it's not that much cop as a full blast sees hardly anything come out and thats after a year use?

Just wondered on the Magnacleans as the new house we are buying has nothing and as I said unless my system is spotless or the spirotrap doesn't flush very well it makes me want to try something else.

I understand that adey got in trouble very recently for false advertising and a rival compnay were taking them to court for slander or something to that effect.

Sponsored Links
i cant see how the maganclean can outperform the TF1 to any significant amount. The tf1 is alot more user friendly. you don't need to disturb valves and seals to clean it out and you can empty straight into a tub

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back