Adey Magnaclean Micro

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone used one of the "Magnaclean Micro" filters? The merchant told me that they also filter non magnetic particles but this product is not mentioned on their website. Do they still suffer from the leaks that plagued the "Magnaclean Proffesional"unit?

I have tried the Magnabooster 2 but it doesn't seem to filter anything much.

P.

Sponsored Links
looks the same as the old one. so possiblilty of similar problems. Im using the TF1, not had any issues thus far and seems to collect plenty of carp.

Same as Micky, did you see the report on the Magnaclean website? Magnabooster looked turd tbh, great build quality but filters FA!

Sponsored Links
We have had a few go ( put in around 50 ) but not as bad as that.....shame really as a great idea and picks up loads of crud, just let down by the build quality

If they could produce a unit with the filtration ability of the Magnaclean, and the build quality of the Spiro. Magnabooster, they would have an unbeatable product.

I had slight leakage problems too, the makers must be wishing they had paid more attention to product quality - they used to have the market to themselves and are fantastic at collecting black oxide, but their reputation has been ruined by quality issues.

The profits must have been ample to cover slightly better valves and seals.

spirotech magnabooster 2, is the product you want. cost me an extra tenner over a fernox tf1 at my merchants. thing that gets me with magnaclean is they only test them a 2 bar. yet if an e.v was to fail then the pressure on a sealed syatem would hit 3 bar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back