Magnetic Scale Inhibitor

Sponsored Links
w
Do I need to have one of these just before the boiler or could I install something that is just after the stopcock that could serve the whole house? Are these magnetic/electrolytic inhibitors boiler manufacture approved for use away from the boiler or do they recommend to install close to the boiler?

Is another option could be to install a combimate just after the stopcock? Is the combimate any good?
when fitted for the boiler they should be no closer than 1 metre and no further than 2 metres but yes you can get a whole house version that gets fitted just after stop cock

hindsight ? where does that come into it its all there in front of you including a picture and as basic as it comes

Hindsight comes along, once the op has provided enough information to be able to base a better judgement, and after enough questions have been asked and answered by the OP.

Hindsight comes along, once the op has provided enough information to be able to base a better judgement, and after enough questions have been asked and answered by the OP.
really so why does your first reply start with a magnetic scale inhibitor is to catch rust(magnetite) explain to me were you get that in clean mains water ? . As i said you dont have a clue

Sponsored Links
really so why does your first reply start with a magnetic scale inhibitor is to catch rust(magnetite) explain to me were you get that in clean mains water ? . As i said you dont have a clue

Good grief - what else might a magnet(ic) pick up other that magnetite, in the water? Pixie dust perhaps?

What purpose do you think a magnet might serve in a water supply?

oh deary deary me you are certainly show
Good grief - what else might a magnet(ic) pick up other that magnetite, in the water? Pixie dust perhaps?

What purpose do you think a magnet might serve in a water supply?
deary deary me its clearly obvious that you dont know what the scale inhibitor on cold inlet does and how it is meant to work , take the shovel out your hand

oh deary deary me you are certainly show

deary deary me its clearly obvious that you dont know what the scale inhibitor on cold inlet does and how it is meant to work , take the shovel out your hand

I think you mean what its sellers claims it is suggested to do, rather than what it actually does - snake oil.

I think you mean what its sellers claims it is suggested to do, rather than what it actually does - snake oil.
well they dont claim it collects rust or magnetite as you seem to believe got nothing at all to do with ferrous metals

put your shovel down for 30 seconds and try googling the answer

That's twice you have mentioned a shovel. I don't actually possess a shovel.

I don't need to Google it I already know they are snake oil. Can I sell you a mains voltage stabiliser to save you some on your electric bill, or perhaps an ultra sonic cat scarer?

That's twice you have mentioned a shovel. I don't actually possess a shovel.

I don't need to Google it I already know they are snake oil. Can I sell you a mains voltage stabiliser to save you some on your electric bill, or perhaps an ultra sonic cat scarer?
You really need to stop digging a hole for yourself .

I can provide a talisman that you place under your bed and it will remove the calcium from you cold water supply. They only cost £50 and will last 100 years so great value. Please send cash only though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back