Mail loses to Meghan

R & C. I regret to inform you that the guardian can no longer be classed as balanced due to the dubious nature of its employees intensions

Sponsored Links
R & C. I regret to inform you that the guardian can no longer be classed as balanced due to the dubious nature of its employees intensions

It must be very stressful being a member of the Royal family.
They are under a media microscope 24/7.
If any one of them make a mistake no matter how trivial, the media jump on it and put their own spin on it.

Sponsored Links
EVERY royal is/has been a target of the gutter press. Look at the abuse Camila Charles Fergie Diana Phil Ann (just don’t mention Andy!) & the lesser royals as well. The Queen had been amazing & virtually faultless (apart from reactions when Diana died) through out her whole life. She’s 94 & still has busy days every day . Meghan had not been picked on, she just wasn’t humble enough to realise it was a life (with privilege) of service to others.

They playing with fire with this interview. Previous interviews involving royals/ex royals haven’t exactly gone well.

She's just a disaster area. Makes Fergie look like an asset to Royal Family.
Very, very sad day when someone can expresses a view like this because Meghan is mixed ethnicity, and the opinionated poster has a habit of egregious racism, which suggests the true foundation of his opinion, rather than any recent media stories.
The recent media stories are simply yet another opportunity for him to express his viscous dislike for non-white ethnicities.

Got to ask questions about someone when majority of their own family appear to dislike them.
On what do you base your opinion?

It must be very stressful being a member of the Royal family.
They are under a media microscope 24/7.
If any one of them make a mistake no matter how trivial, the media jump on it and put their own spin on it.
Do they? lead a quiet life and the press will leave them alone, look at Anne and Edward, very rarely hear anything of them. Meghans problem is she she courts the press then gets upset with the negative stuff, and they are such hypocrites there is mountains of negative stuff. I'm sure Harry and Meghan could have lived quiet private lives if that had chosen to do so.

Very, very sad day when someone can expresses a view like this because Meghan is mixed ethnicity, and the opinionated poster has a habit of egregious racism, which suggests the true foundation of his opinion, rather than any recent media stories.
The recent media stories are simply yet another opportunity for him to express his viscous dislike for non-white ethnicities.

On what do you base your opinion?

Haven't got much time for ginger Fergie either. :rolleyes:

The Telegraph used to employ a liar....they had to sack him.

Do they? lead a quiet life and the press will leave them alone, look at Anne and Edward, very rarely hear anything of them. Meghans problem is she she courts the press then gets upset with the negative stuff, and they are such hypocrites there is mountains of negative stuff. I'm sure Harry and Meghan could have lived quiet private lives if that had chosen to do so.

Problem is the negative stories that keep appearing from some mystery "insider" conveniently leaked.

Then there is the vengeful sister who is milking as much as she can from consistent "sensational stories" that conveniently always make Meghan look to be the evil witch and herself the angel always offering the olive branch.

The old man who don't mind taking a few Bob.

All this compells them to come out into the spotlight to try and defend themselves. Which just ends up keeping the round about going rather than stopping it.

Before all this, everyone only had good kind things to say about her, I don't believe she became a c*#t overnight, there is more to it.

That said they should do themselves a favour and just not engage in any public duty or interview. But then what's to say the stories will ever stop?

Funny how she didn’t seem to notice issues with towing the line before she got married & had a child......,

Sponsored Links
Back