main 25 eco combi - problem with hot water and BG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello over the last week i have had BG out and the keep mucking up my boiler

i have a hot water problem- the boiler fires up but the flow of water dose not go past the diverter valve. BG diagnoased this for a thermistor and replaced the part no better. naw they are scraching there heads lol. i would like to now if it would be the diverter valve or the actuator because tomorrow i'm on the phone

Sponsored Links
You'll need to give more detail of your symptoms, what you've said is a bit vague. Are you saying that the boiler does not fire up when you turn a tap on? You've said that the flow of water does not go past the diverter valve, which would suggest you have no water coming out of your taps, is this correct?

When you open a hot water tap the boiler fires up and the burner comes on. This heats the water and this water does not flow past the diverter valve to the plate heat exchanger.
The boiler overheats due to not removing the heat away from the boiler . no heat travels to the ch when the tap is open

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back