Main combi 30HE very odd problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, i wondered if anyone would be able to shed some light on this problem, i have a Main combi 30HE that i have had for the last 7 years, but just lately the diverter valve stopped working (no movement of either pin) so i got a brand new one along with a new plate heat exchanger, while it was apparat i checked the 12l per minute restrictor and filter, I've checked all the thin sensing pipes, the pump is running, the pressure is correct, the auto air vent is open and working but its still not working, so I'm a bit stumped!

any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I've just seen a picture of the flow restrictor and mine is missing the plastic bit on the end along with the spring, any ideas on how to find the bits? i assume the spring has disintegrated and found its wat to the magnetic filter but how to find the plastic bits? :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back