Main Medway Super problem

Sponsored Links
Idiosyncratic lunatic.................you should try to get out more instead of
coming out with a load of guff

Maybe you should solve this problem then. ;) What`s your take on this. :?: Ever fitted a water heater :?: ever serviced one :?: please, we are all waiting. ;) Do you know what a water heater is commonly called :?:

I think not. :cool: to all of the above.

CORGI Reg No .................WTF is yours............C'mon don't be shy GOBBY :!:

Sponsored Links
Gentlemen, gentlemen, we are here to offer advice to joe public on plumbing + heating issues, NOT, cast personal dispersions on each other ;) Joe Public will think all RGI's are absolute nutters :confused:

I can arrange pistols at dawn in a field of your choosing and a suitable second can be hired for a small fee! Giving your corgi number + childish behaviour to the public might harm your good reputation and the rest of us :confused: No doubt I shall get some stick now also.....

Don't see anything wrong with it myself.......gave him the opportunity to put up or shut up..............

Did i say that your diagnosis was incorrect :?: .

A load of old Guff, I believe you offered, so let`s hear your opinion, Mr. Bullsh*it? or are you a Bandwagon Merchant waiting to hear everyone else`s opinion and then pretending that you have a clue. ;)

What`s a Multipoint? Take time to look it up. ;)

As already pointed out ,pilot injector is now probably blocked after a poor attempt at cleaning,original problem could well have been T/C on way out,this will be verified when pilot injector is correctly re-established.
AS for multipoints , have fitted many britony 11T's,,Main medway,mersey,trent ,avon and many moons ago the odd G/W Ascot :rolleyes:

As already pointed out ,pilot injector is now probably blocked after a poor attempt at cleaning,original problem could well have been T/C on way out,this will be verified when pilot injector is correctly re-established.
AS for multipoints , have fitted many britony 11T's,,Main medway,mersey,trent ,avon and many moons ago the odd G/W Ascot :rolleyes:
the pilot staying lit, cured it by cleaning the jet
:confused:

Eh did you miss the bit where he said had cured pilot out by cleaning it

He had a problem with the pilot staying lit, probably thermocouple, he has now cleaned the the jet, he know can`t fire up the heater, I assume he is not a fitter and unused to servicing water heaters he has probably blocked the pilot injector, he now has two problems instead of his first problem. What do you think Sherlock?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back