Main Medway Super problem

Sponsored Links
I'm way too tired for all this bowlocks :( :(

Over your head, more like ;) don`t get too clever when your only talent is to ride on the back of everyone`s informed answers. ;) You have just shown yourself up to be the uninformed A*sshole that you are.

See you next time someone has an opinion. ;)

wigkins dont publish your registration number like that

A******h DriveLEEDS
West Yorkshire
LS* *NX

leaves the non registered a profile theft opertunity.

remember some people brag openly about not being registered and working illegaly ;)

leaves the non registered a profile theft opertunity.

How did you get registered, you can`t even spell. Jesus H. Christ. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

another illiterate Numpty so called Gas fitter.. how long was your course.. 4 weeks.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
28yrs actually ;)

Take a course on English language then, at least basic f*ucking spelling, you so called ``old Hands`` are barely literate.

actually, it's rather a shame that you have to be so abusive, aggressive and downright obnoxious.

its clear you have a fine mind, when you use it, you have been known to direct people in the right direction.

but you have also been known to totaly misdirect people, out of a total sense of perverse fun.

actually, it's rather a shame that you have to be so abusive, aggressive and downright obnoxious

I do my best to help those who know less than myself. I know little. ;)

its clear you have a fine mind, when you use it, you have been known to direct people in the right direction.

I have been here for longer than you know when. ;)

but you have also been known to totaly misdirect people, out of a total sense of perverse fun.

I have a go mate, I don`t believe I know anything more than anyone else,
You will find me at my best when tryng to help someone out then Mr, Gobsh*ite fix all, works for the company, suck holing, point scoring tool has a pop. then I get sarcastic.

Generally I like to help out. if I can. ;)

By the way, F*uck you. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back