Mains Connection to Texecom Premier Elite 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Where and how do I connect the mains to this panel please?
I have got a FCU situated next to it and need to take a cable from here to the panel (was thinking 0.75mm round?) but at a loss as to where I connect this.

Excuse the image quality but this seems the obvious place but I don't have any cover for the right side of this connector which will mean that the cables are completely exposed. Am I missing some component?
133631-4555512114d75b68651bff80e0cbc39a.jpg

Need to get this sorted as my battery has depleted during install...

Attachments

• mains.jpg
    mains.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 131
Sponsored Links
To the Terminals coming out of the Black switch mode psu in the bottom left of the panel

There is a terminal block with a fuse holder next to the black power supply unit.
Caution 240volts can kill if you do not know what you are doing and you could also blow up your control panel if connected incorrectly !

that's great. Got it. Thanks guys.
is 0.75mm cable adequate for this?

Sponsored Links
thanks again guys. Your a great help.
3amp in the FCU I take it?

update : Running off mains now. All PIR's connected and tested on th walk test. Need to configure other devices now...

will need some more help please but will post as separate threads. Thanks again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back