Mains water / combi boiler

Sponsored Links
Had a proper look in the attic space last night and there seems to be a 'capped off' pipe which runs down the wall into the bathroom (I presume this would have been to do with the old water tank in the attic) so surely the stop tap must be where I think it is..........I will post my results at the weekend!!

blddy hell big t all that work and not one thank you your only on here to keep your thanked totals up come on admit it you have been caught bang to rights

peekay53

Sponsored Links
blddy hell big t all that work and not one thank you your only on here to keep your thanked totals up come on admit it you have been caught bang to rights

peekay53

You should read my last post, thatvsomeone is you :p

Check out our thanked numbers.

I know what you mean some of these people are really tight when it comes to pressing a button

I think a lot of them don't realise it's good manners, so I don't hold it against them.

Hey, am I looking all intelligent again :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back