Makes My Blood Boil

:LOL: :LOL: If ever voted in to power, I would last 5 minutes...I have this habit of having an honest opinion.

i believe you do give what you think is an honest opinion, but that doesn't make you 'more right' than anyone else. power to your elbow.

No, I know honestly doesn't make me 'more right'. I'm more right because of my superior intellect and reasoning skills :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good one
Oh, sorry, hope I didn't say that too loud, I wouldn't want to wake you from your dreams :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: If ever voted in to power, I would last 5 minutes...I have this habit of having an honest opinion.

i believe you do give what you think is an honest opinion, but that doesn't make you 'more right' than anyone else. power to your elbow.

No, I know honestly doesn't make me 'more right'. I'm more right because of my superior intellect and reasoning skills :)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: good one
Oh, sorry, hope I didn't say that too loud, I wouldn't want to wake you from your dreams :rolleyes:

Jealousy is not a nice trait

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: an even better one
The two of you have absolutely nothing I could possibly be jealous of :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back