Male rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdamW said:
making use of a man's equipment... ever heard of morning wood? Ask your wife/girlfriend if she has ever climbed aboard and given herself a treat whilst you are deep in sleep. You may well be surprised!

Blimey Adam.......I would imaging you'd wake up no matter how deeply asleep you were!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you speaking from experience eh!! ;) ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Joe 90 ,
you are just so funny, a has been body builder who is now a tub of lard ,sticking broomsticks and credit cards between the cheeks of his arse.Don't try to tell me you ain't done it cos no one and I mean no one would have come up with those 2 exsamples in a hundred years unless they had tried them :eek:

JulieL/B said:
AdamW said:
making use of a man's equipment... ever heard of morning wood? Ask your wife/girlfriend if she has ever climbed aboard and given herself a treat whilst you are deep in sleep. You may well be surprised!

Blimey Adam.......I would imaging you'd wake up no matter how deeply asleep you were!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I reckon Adams girlfriend regularly slips a rohypnol into his ovaltine and gives herself a treat whilst he's deep in sleep. ie she goes out on the pull.

splinter said:
Joe 90 ,
you are just so funny, a has been body builder who is now a tub of lard ,sticking broomsticks and credit cards between the cheeks of his a**e.Don't try to tell me you ain't done it cos no one and I mean no one would have come up with those 2 exsamples in a hundred years unless they had tried them :eek:

You think of one then. Woodentop.

joe

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B said:
AdamW said:

Well, this actually happened to a M8 :eek: :eek: But it wasn`t about pleasure .......she wanted a sprog :evil: ..........had something to do with the relationship ending...lack of trust.....and me taking the ****.......calling her the Semen Stealer :confused:

Moderator Note

this post is now locked. As has been said time and time again, this forum is open to all memebers of the public, regardless of age. Personal insults and certain subjects discussed in this thread have become explicit and have gone away from the original discussion of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back