Does anyone know where I can get instructions for the above mitre saw,
(its 1800watt, has a laser guide on it)
or may I have a copy of yours Please.
Regards
Geoff

Sponsored Links
Hi SCBK,
I've just been given one that has been left out in the weather for over 1 year,
I have a manual mitre saw but would like to get this in1st class condition, I,ve managed to remove the rust off the extending arms and it slides smoothly, the laser is out of focus (managed to get a laser 5v from ebay, will have to tweak it for accuracy)
There doesn't seem a lot of info on the internet about these.....thought a manual would help...
any info you can give me will be appreciated.
regards Geo B

Lots of manuals here for general guadance - they are all relatively similar - start with the draper one.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=DBLE+BEVEL+MITRE+SAW+manual

My big tip is - do not rush when feeding wood, always keep in mind where hands are (ie away from blade), and keep keep thumb in line with fingers when feeding wood.
Saves chopped off thumbs and hands - and embarrsing helicopter ride to hospital to have them re-attached.

SFK

Sponsored Links
Thanks SFK,
will have a look as I can't watch game......put it on in the day room of the hospital where I'm working till 10pm, but can't watch it......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back