Marks & Sparks hit a new low..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As it says on the box, M&S have hit a new low, this week at Cribbs Causeway Bristol they killed a Robin which is on the endangered species and protected leaving my partner distraught especially later seeing another Robin hopping about as though looking for its mate..

Sponsored Links
Somewhere in the UK a child is slowly being beaten to death.

I guess because children are not an endangered species a poxy Robin will get more attention than a human being.

Doncha just love the way some people care to explore their empathy.

It takes a far greater effort to protect a human being. Some people honestly make me sick.

FFS :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

I guess because children are not an endangered species a poxy Robin will get more attention than a human being.

It takes a far greater effort to protect a human being. Some people honestly make me sick.

Every 10 seconds a child dies in Africa from hunger.
Do you care? Nope.

Because if you did you wouldn't have time to come on here pontificating.

As it says on the box, M&S have hit a new low, this week at Cribbs Causeway Bristol they killed a Robin which is on the endangered species and protected leaving my partner distraught especially later seeing another Robin hopping about as though looking for its mate..

Was it a Reliant?

Seriously, you need to get a life.

On average, 8 people die on the roads every day.

As it says on the box, M&S have hit a new low, this week at Cribbs Causeway Bristol they killed a Robin

Leave it out,it was Jack Sparrow with his bow and arrow.

Well done Pred. I am glad to hear that you are reporting them. I don't quite understand some of the replies though. It seems that because children are dying in Africa or from being beaten up, it makes it acceptable to kill a robin that accidently enters a store.

:?:

Well done Pred. I am glad to hear that you are reporting them. I don't quite understand some of the replies though. It seems that because children are dying in Africa or from being beaten up, it makes it acceptable to kill a robin that accidently enters a store.

On the contrary it doesn't make it acceptable imo.
Endangered species should be protected. Seems you have missed the point of my post.

To be quite honest, it would have upset me too. Can you expand on what happened? Link?

Decaf, maybe?

On the contrary it doesn't make it acceptable imo.
Endangered species should be protected. Seems you have missed the point of my post.

correct! I did miss the point of your post. (Apologies) but not other replies

There are some gormless animal lovers on here.

Robins are vicious territorial birds and often kill each other when fighting.

Domestic cats kill hundreds.

Pred, you need to prepare your delicate bride better for the outside world especially with that of wild animals.

Killing a trapped animal can be a humane gesture.

So can opening a fookin window. :rolleyes:
What and ask the terrified bird to kindly leave by the open one once it has smashed into all the ones that are closed.

Do you suppose a mainstream supermarket floor has many openable windows Joey?

You are clueless Joey and just as gormless as all the other animal huggers on here. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back