Marley Tile Fixing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am in the process of researching putting a lean-to style roof to replace my leaking flat one.

I have ordered some Marley Wessex tiles because although ugly can cope with the pitch available to me, when reading the Marley fixing guide for interlocking tiles I must confess I came away a touch confused.

I had intended to nail the verge and eave tiles and every other row with copper nails, but the guide states for my pitch I should not nail but use clips for every tile. Looking at the clips I can understand how the eave and verge clips would work but not for the life of me how the tile clip would work. It might be once I had in hand it would dawn on me but I am trying to work out quantities etc.

Is anyone able to describe to me how these tile clips work.

Sponsored Links
Hi Alastair,

I did look at the installation guide in my link but could only find instructions for the other type of clips. The link you sent however explains it perfectly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back