Marshall's Register etc.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to try and get some quotes for paving ready for next year. I have asked around friends etc. but not come up with any firm recommendations from anyone regarding finding a suitable contractor.

I just wondered if being on the Marshall's Register, (or other manufacturers accredited scheme) is actually any guarantee of quality of work or if it is just another checkatrade, mybuilder scam?

Would appreciate any recommendations from those in the know. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I am about to try and get some quotes for paving ready for next year. I have asked around friends etc. but not come up with any firm recommendations from anyone regarding finding a suitable contractor.

I just wondered if being on the Marshall's Register, (or other manufacturers accredited scheme) is actually any guarantee of quality of work or if it is just another checkatrade, mybuilder scam?

Would appreciate any recommendations from those in the know. Thanks

Its always worth popping in to your local builders merchant and asking for a name or two.

Ive no idea abour Marshalls -theres a driveway company that does a lot working in my village, he has 'approved marshall contractor' signwritten on his vehicles. Their work is ok although I know the owner was connected to a previous company that got done under the slavery act -he employed a load of Iranians, as does the previous company.

Marshalls register is nothing to be assured by.

Its a pay us and we recommend you...

Dont use a company unless their vat registered and can supply names addresses for you to visit.

Good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back