Mashal khan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the 13th April 2017 Mashal Khan

A 23 year old journalist student at mardan (?) university in Pakistan was lynched by fellow students for allegedly posting "blasphemy" on face book.

The students stripped him naked & then beat & stoned him to death while shouting allahu akbar

hundreds of students witnessed & videoed the event.

Sponsored Links
I see arse end is continuing with his tirade against Pakistanis.
A bit like todgerIQof28 and his comments about black people. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :?::?:

want to be himagain . you are an ignored member. I cannot respond

Sponsored Links
I think that would be too sad to watch :( Poor chap, such a waste of life over nothing.

Truly horrific what one human will do to another.

Only the other week an asylum seeker was savagely beaten by a mob of haters.....just can't quite remember what country that was in.......?

Only the other week an asylum seeker was savagely beaten by a mob of haters.....just can't quite remember what country that was in.......?
Sorry, for a moment there I thought you were JohnD!

And yes, what we humans do to each other is mind-boggling.

UK I think u will find noseall :idea:

Also several Nigerian students were attacked at a university in India

dunno if the chant god is great was mentioned in those attacks ?

incidentaly a mentally disabled youngster 15 I think was beaten up a couple of weeks ago not far from here.

I am not sure if the reason was because he was mentally disabled . But some I have spoken to said that it was ??

I do not know the nationality of the person at this time

Being a bit of a ****** can you put that in English :idea:
He want's to know if you are religious at all, or just look for anit-Islam stories in the press to put on here.
He's trying to provoke you methinks. Naughty Noseall!

Sponsored Links
Back