Mashal khan

Sponsored Links
Why?
Then again, telling the truth is not your favourite hobby.

Because noseall if you were a catholic you would still be on your knees saying hail mary's for all the abuse you have inflicted on your self

"self abuse" :LOL: which you have probably taken to new levels :LOL:

blimey I bet if u turned up to the confessional the preist would tell u that u were telling porkie pies

and tell u to say a few hail mary's for telling porkie pies

He would be of the opinion that no one could possibly indulge in that amount of self abuse in a 24 hour period :LOL:

You need to sort your self out noseall try wearing boxing gloves in bed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Same thing could be said about your hoppo Him again want to be

excessive self abuse :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Same thing could be said about your hoppo Him again want to be

excessive self abuse :LOL::LOL:

clouds the mind ,impairs your mental stability causes brain fade the inability to apply logic

hence why it can be said that I have not indulged in self abuse :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Truly horrific what one human will do to another.

Only the other week an asylum seeker was savagely beaten by a mob of haters.....just can't quite remember what country that was in.......?

Just this week we have had another woman murdered in town.......................by an immigrant. A few weeks ago one was sentenced to 10 years for rape. A week later one was sentenced to 8 years for attempted murder.

I wonder how much a rape/murder investigation/trial costs?

that's interesting.

I think you are making the point that some of the population of the UK is composed of immigrants, and some crime in the UK is committed by immigrants.

I wonder what you hope to gain.

In other news, I am sure you will agree with me that some crime in the UK is committed by Surrey plumbers.

that's interesting.

I think you are making the point that some of the population of the UK is composed of immigrants, and some crime in the UK is committed by immigrants.

I wonder what you hope to gain.

In other news, I am sure you will agree with me that some crime in the UK is committed by Surrey plumbers.

were's your evidence of these hate crimes committed by surrey plumbers

speak up :)

afaik breaking the blasphemy laws can carry the death sentence in pakistan ?

several politicians who have suggested or attempted to alter the blasphemy laws have been bumped off ?

afaik breaking the blasphemy laws can carry the death sentence in pakistan ?
Political demonstration may get you the death sentence in China, but that does not seem to bother you much.
Political disagreement may get you tortured in Turkey, but that does not seem to bother you much.
Associating with the wrong people in Afghanistan might get you rendered to USA and then tortured, but that does not seem to bother you much.

Why the sudden fixation with Pakistan and Pakistanis?

:)

were's your evidence of crime being committed by Surrey plumbers speak up :)
For someone who tells bare-faced lies and provides absolutely no evidence for his lying claims, suddenly wants others to provide evidence?

Wow, the hypocrisy is shocking!

Where's Transam's evidence that turnips cause cancer?

Where's Transam's evidence that turnips cause cancer?

they do not it was a myth put around by turnip haters ;)

Rumour has it it was some EU country attempting to damage the turnip industry in the UK for there own selfish gains

I suspect the Spanish ;)

Sponsored Links
Back