Matching Patio Slabs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just moved into a house that was built in late 2013, I want to extend the patio very slightly and match the existing slabs that are already down, they are a buff coloured 450mm2 type with a textured top. I have been through catalogues, bought odd slabs (builders merchants seem to love me asking for single slabs), contacted the builder (no reply), looked through the planning documents (seems to say everything except the slabs) and had someone round to quote me who was not sure either.

I know they are not Marshall Saxon Buff, I bought one of them and they are not the same. On the back of the slabs in the middle there is a cross about 4"x4" with a dot in the middle, does anyone have any idea if these are some sort of manufacturer symbol? Searching google for the back of a paving slab ain't got me anywhere either.

Any help would be great - I am driving myself mad over them...here's a photo if it helps

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back