mayi inform everybody about my handmade drive shaft boot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
happy new year .
One of the parts that sould be replaced frequently is DRIVE SHAFT BOOT .
If we don't replace it when gets torn then the cv joint gets damaged and it's an expensive part .
I know how to make a high quality drive shaft boot almost FOR FREE .
can i inform everybody how to make it ?
It's suitable for all kind of vehicles that have boots .

Sponsored Links

BTW you don't need to disassemble any part of your car to install this high quality hand made boot !

Go on then don't keep us is suspense. Sounds interesting.
Hi .
Actually I'm wating the Admin or the supervisor of this forum to confirm that because I created threads in 2 other sites and wrote how to do that but I WAS BANNED for ever !!!
I don't know why they do that . My thread wasn't spam and I didn't request money or anything else from anybody .
I just would like to share this information with all the peoples around the world specially those peoples that have economic problems and can't buy high quality boots or their cars are old And can't find suitable boots for their cars and those who can't find high quality boots in their countries .
The Instruction includes some photos and url to make it easy to learn for everybody .
thats why I am waiting for permission to go on .

Sponsored Links
\me gets some popcorn and pulls up a seat.

driveshaft boots have been on the top of my new years to do list so am keen to find out how to make one for free, will I need cellotape, glue and some old toilet rolls?

How about a photo of the finished boot fitted?

And do you realise that you are posting on a UK forum where we have regulations about things like this and home made boots like this are just not adequate, this is not India where stuff like this is the norm. :p

Actually, there's nothing to stop you doing this on an older vehicle - but it would be illegal on most new vehicles as a condition of maintaining the type approval that allows it to be used on the road is that only type approved (e-marked) parts and accessories are fitted.

But, the rubber used in inner tubes is quite likely to be incompatible with oils and greases - so I'd expect them to go soft and fail fairly quickly.

I use UC & mini opera browser that change the real ip .
but i dont use them to do that .
i use them caz they take less traffic .
I don't need to hide my ip .
is it really important where I am exactly ?
I just want to help whom have economic problems or can't find a suitable boot for their cars or like to repair their cars themselves and save some money .
that's all .
regards

Actually, there's nothing to stop you doing this on an older vehicle - but it would be illegal on most new vehicles as a condition of maintaining the type approval that allows it to be used on the road is that only type approved (e-marked) parts and accessories are fitted.

But, the rubber used in inner tubes is quite likely to be incompatible with oils and greases - so I'd expect them to go soft and fail fairly quickly.
Hi
Test it to make sure if it's suitable or not .
Put a piece of inner tube in grease for several months and check it every month .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back