Mazda6 1.8 petrol sport and Mazda6 1.8 petrol Executive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well Lads can anyone please tell me the difference between a 2006 Mazda6 1.8 petrol Sport tourling with 74000 miles and a 2007 Mazda 1.8 petrol Executive with 68000 miles??? I see both cars online for sale for the same price, except the Executive is a year newer. Both cars in very good condition. Any advice on which to go for? Thanks

Sponsored Links
I purchased a new Mazda 6 in 2006. when doing my research, I found that the range available in Ireland was different from that in England. In England the range starting with the entry level was:

S, TS, TS2 & Sport

In Ireland there were 3 models available which I seem to remember corresponded to the S, TS & TS2. they are:

Comfort, Touring & Sports Touring

The Executive I believe from memory came in during the final production of the first Mazda 6 model and replaced either the Touring & Sports Touring (or maybe both) So my guess is that the two you refer to will be pretty much the same. The Sports Touring had a few extras over the Touring. A sunroof was the most obvious one.

Being in England I bought a TS2 diesel and I like it that much, I've still got it. 6 years of trouble free motoring.

Sorry the reply is a bit vague, but maybe someone in Ireland will be able to give you a more detailed answer.

Sponsored Links
Back